Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Tempting by Susan Mallery



Susan Mallery was my first romance read. We all remember our first time right??? I was 14 years old and my mom kept her books in her bedroom...normally scattered all around hell because her room never stayed clean for longer than a week. I was always an avid reader and had just finished my last book from the library but I wasn't ready to stop reading. That's when I went into her room, under the cloak of darkness of course because my mother had strictly prohibited me from reading her books, and grabbed a book from under her bedside table. It helped that she was at work so I didn't have to worry about getting caught. I opened the book and it was love at first chapter. I started regularly taking the books from my mother's room so that I could continue reading the Fools Gold series and ever since it's been one of my favorites series, and Susan Mallery has been one of my favorite authors.
The other day I happened across Tempted while I was on Scribd and I dived in eagerly. I am so happy I did! Susan Mallery books never disappoint me but this book was just...awesome. If I could think of a better, more appropriate word for what I was feeling about this book I would. Magnificent is more fitting. We'll go with that one. The book was friggin magnificent! Alex was a great male character and I almost wish I was Dani...minus her shitty history with men because that would just really suck. Read the book and you'll understand. Actually, just read the book because it's kind of great. The whole plot is great, and I like the added aspect of Katherine and Dani being faced with how to handle finding out about the possibility of Mark being Dani's biological father. The characters are all great, but my favorite is actually Ian. Ian has a small part, but his personality is big enough to stand out in any crowd.
I can't wait to get my hands on the other books in the Buchanans series. I'm excited to learn more about Dani's brothers because even though they were mentioned in this book you don't find out very ugh about them. I'm extremely curious about their lives. But this particular book in the series is definitely not one you would want to miss. I'm seeing a Susan Mallery binge in my future.



That's what my Scribd library looks like right about now. Can't wait! But my rating for Tempted by Susan Mallery is....
5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment